Monday, April 15, 2013

Photoshop- Pancake Jaws

   
     Today we used Photoshop to make this pancake with jaws. First you start with two different images (pancakes, fish with jaws). You upload the pancake picture and worked with it so you could fit the jaws on the picture so it looks almost real. You widen the space where the jaws will go. Next, you upload the picture of the fish with the jaws and crop and cut it so just the jaws are there. Then, you fit and adjust the jaws so they fit in the hole in the pancake. Afterwards you can do some editing around the edges to it flows better. I had to go back and mess with the hole in the pancake a couple of times before I got the shape I wanted. This was harder than it looks, but also pretty interesting and fun to work with. This is not that great but I hope to work with it some more and perfect other projects I do in Photoshop!

No comments:

Post a Comment